2008年12月6日星期六

·HOME·

FINAL COUNTDOWN: 13 days to go

WAHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited... There's only 13 more days left before I'm finally going back to Miri after a long year of battle (studywise that is)...

but there's still 13 more days left YET T_T

Now that I think about it, I really regret for booking a so-called-late air ticket... And of all dates, I've chosen 19th Dec... Not to mention that I'm stucked in this boring, dull, lifeless and deadly Canberra, I can't even find a part-time job... (Think about it, who would wanna hire a person who can only work for hald a month??!!) *Dumb*

Oh well, at least I get to finally have some proper rest... I guess what's done DONE... (Well, rest as in play computer games, online, do some cookings, cleaning up, packing, watch dramas and movies, blah blah blah... not much, really) I sure miss food back home (curry laksa, mee golok, bak kuteh, jacobs(yes, jacobs biscuit!)) And all I have to do is to wait for another 13 days... Heheh ^^ can't wait for that day to come... *overwhelming longing of home*

没有评论:

发表评论

悄悄话