2009年10月14日星期三

·Life, Question, Thoughts·

Why is life so unfair?

Deep down I know that I did my best… I did my utmost to please everyone, but nothing seems to be working out. I’ve tried many times, yet to no avail. No matter what I’ve attempted, no matter how I struggled, no matter how I make an effort out of everything, it just came out as a joke.

I guess, I’m just not fit to do it.
I guess, I’m just not the guy.
I guess, it just doesn’t run in my veins.

...Tragedia...

...Desastre...

...Desgarrador...

Come to think of it, this has been happening around me ever since then.

Don’t have the courage to face it
Don’t have the willpower to continue onwards
Don’t have the determination to even stand up and move on.

Why is it so hard?

Why does it always have to be so complicated?
Why does it always have to be so confusing?
Why does it always have to be so emotionally attached?
Why does it always have to be so different?

Different from what I expected, different from what the norm used to be.

...Yet to be discovered...

...Yet to be approved...

...Yet to be resolved...

没有评论:

发表评论

悄悄话