Wondering what I've been doing for easter weekends??
Well, I just came back from a four day three nights OCF easter camp at a christian campsite called mountain trail outdoor activities at wee-jasper, australia, about two hours drive away from Canberra.
I really had a very good time there. I leant more about the last days, which is our theme of the camp. I realized that the last days aren't as scary as I imagined, with all the fires and destruction. We have to have real HOPE and FAITH in God and Jesus, believe in what God has done for us in the past history, and not to have doubts. In this camp, I really get closer and had a better relationship with God, which is actually my first aim in this camp.
Of coz, where there is serious time, there is also fun times!!! There was a lot of funny and memorable moments throughout the camp from the games and skits, but the one that really strucks me is the night or starlight worship that we had on the last night. We sit around a big circle , worshipping God in the outdoor, totally surrounded by God's awesome and wonderful Creation. Even though it was really cold and we were all shivering even though we're wearing thick layers, we were all in high spirit, all worshipping God in one voice, one sound. I learnt to gazed at God's creation at a totally new aspect, so wonderful, so amazing. He truely is an amazing God!!!!
没有评论:
发表评论
悄悄话